Clinton Path Family, Friends & Donors,
We are striving to raise $6,000 or more this year through our Annual Appeal. Can you make a gift today to benefit our unique preschool?
After 45 years and over 500 children, Clinton Path Preschool continues its legacy at the Latvian Lutheran Church at 58 Irving Street in Brookline after a necessary move from St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in June 2017. We open this new chapter with a revamped mission: Clinton Path Preschool inspires joyful learning through play and friendship in a cooperative community.
At this time of change, we are striving to retrofit our new space without compromising the Clinton Path experience for our students. Our upgrades are critical and so is your support!
Can you help us fund 2 new projects this year?
- Fire safety (sprinkler) system &
- Outdoor play space – fence, playhouse/climbing ropes, and wood chips
Any donation you make will support our needed facility upgrades or quality experiences that you have treasured for your own children. A gift of…
- $20 covers the cost of healthy snacks for 1 child per month.
- $100 pays the cost of 4 students’ field trip expenses per year.
- $120 covers the cost of modern dance class for 1 student per year.
- $250 pays the cost of art materials, books & other supplies for 1 student per year.
- $500 funds flowers and landscaping for our new magical outdoor play yard.
- $1,500 covers the cost of an outdoor playhouse/climbing ropes to enhance outdoor play.
- $3000/yr funds the cost of our new fire safety (sprinkler) system over the next 5 years.
- $7500 finances the fence for our new magical outdoor play yard.
Our unique cooperative environment of parents and teachers guides our children to play, learn and discover alongside one another as they grow to be confident explorers of their greater world. Can you help us continue to thrive by making a donation today?
Thank you kindly,
Terry Gould Sarah Williamson
Director Board President