WE WELCOME YOUR DONATION!
2017 is a year of major change for Clinton Path Preschool as we relocate to the Latvian Lutheran Church at 58 Irving Street in Brookline after 40 years at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. This necessary move is an opportunity for fresh beginnings in a new location while what you know and love about our Clinton Path program and community continues. We open this new chapter with a revamped mission: Clinton Path Preschool inspires joyful learning through play and friendship in a cooperative community.
At this time of change, we turn to our extended family of alumni, current families and friends to support the financial means necessary for this move and the retrofit of our new space without compromising the Clinton Path experience for our students. Our upgrades are critical and so is your support!
Your donation will support the quality learning experience that you have treasured for your own children. A gift of…
● $25 covers the cost of a field trip for 1 student per year.
● $120 covers the cost of dance class for 1 student per year.
● $250 covers the cost of art materials, books and other supplies for 1 student per year.
● $500 funds new flowers and landscaping for our new magical outdoor play yard.
● $750 covers the cost of our new flower bed planter box and sandbox.
● $2000 funds the cost of professional development for our teachers each year.
● $7500 finances the fence for our new magical outdoor play yard.
Our unique cooperative environment of parents and teachers guides our children to play, learn and discover alongside one another as they grow to be confident explorers of their greater world. Can you help us continue to grow by making a donation today?
As always, please be in touch with news about your families and come visit our new home – you are always welcome!
Terry Gould Sarah Williamson
Director Board President